MSB Bullpen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official MSB pitch forum. An idea farm, a concept warehouse. The next MSB classic starts here.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMSB

Chris Bertone pitch thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
we could do a christmas commercial for santa. for the commercial we will advertise my car and how its way better than his slay and say that my lights are 10x better then rodulfs red nose.

NOV 20

This needs further development, but there's some fun potential here if you can get the details and delivery right.

PITCH: 10
Back to top Go down
http://shack3000.wordpress.com/
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
i have an idea that i would be the president and giving a speech to my fellow citizens. durn my speech nobody understands me and is booing me and we would show a clip of people booing me...eventually will gets up and understands my weird speaking and translates it for everyone listening,
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>       this is what the video will kinda be like.

NOV 24

I like this, and thanks for the video link.

As I wrote to Will, who pitched essentially the same concept (clearly you guys discussed it I guess?):
Outstanding potential here. If you get this right, it could be pretty classic. Because you never got the joke PSA on the air, it might totally work to add in that everyone gets amped up about you ("Yeah, Will!" and "Preach it, Will!" etc. etc.) so the fact that it's Bertone's speech gets lost on the audience entirely. Could add an extra layer to the comedy there. But I love the potential with this.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:32 pm

NOV 26: 0
Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
for my next idea i was thinking that my hole group could be sitting in a circle talking about our favorite types of sandwiches and the best one can be the sandwich of the week for ramble , and then as they say whats is on there sandwiches it shows them making them, eventually i go and i say for my sandwich that a good one would be "a lettuce, mustard, and wills head" and it shows me putting some mustard lettuce and wills head on a sandwich.

DEC 2

I'm having trouble envisioning this in a way that works. But you might be able to sell me on it by pitching it again with more detail in person.

PITCH: 9
Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:34 pm

DEC 4: 0
Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
ive have seen some cool long boarding videos on MSB and surfing. i was thinking we could do a cool dirt biking video. i know a bunch of kids who dirt bike, including myself who could make a pretty cool video.

DEC 8

We can't really send you out to make a dirtbike video as a school project, because of the injury risk and all, but if you happen to have footage that you want to edit, that can work. Danny Stuart has done some amazing work for us in the past with that, and he's gone on to win national awards for his motocross videos. I'll show you in class, just remind me.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:36 pm

DEC 10: 0
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 am

for an idea we could do a thing about how not to do drugs and how it affects your life when your older. I could play the role of the drug addict and nevin or will can be the manager who needs employes and he will ask me very easy questions and i will answer them very roung and not processing the question right. because drugs affect ur brain and other things in your body. i still need to do more thinking about this but heres the general idea of it.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 pm

me and nevin could go around and he could be the boss and I'm his photographer and i take pictures of his great adventure around the school and i go around takin pictures of him and at the end when he wants to see him them, i had the lens cap on the whole time and so all there is, is pictures of black nothing, and then he freaks out at me.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm

since i have some beautiful long hair. we can film a video of me pretending to at a funeral and i go up to make a speech and durn my speech i can't even get past my first few words because i can't stop flipping my hair, and the hole crowd is just shocked.
Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:11 pm

D12: 0

D16: 0

D18: 0

D22: 0

J5: 0

J7: 0

J9: 0

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
for an idea we could do a thing about how not to do drugs and how it affects your life when your older. I could play the role of the drug addict and nevin or will can be the manager who needs employes and he will ask me very easy questions and i will answer them very roung and not processing the question right.  because drugs affect ur brain and other things in your body. i still need to do more thinking about this but heres the general idea of it.

J13

I love the message here, but we should discuss the best way to attack our delivery of it. I'm all for getting something with this message out to our audience, but I want to make sure we use the right vehicle to get it across, so let's discuss further.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:14 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
me and nevin could go around and he could be the boss and I'm his photographer and i take pictures of his great adventure around the school and i go around takin pictures of him and at the end when he wants to see him them, i had the lens cap on the whole time and so all there is, is pictures of black nothing, and then he freaks out at me.

J15

It feels like we need a little more work on the setup, and our specific photo opportunities have to be played up as amazing and rare and elusive moments, but if all the details are right, I like the potential here.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
since i have some beautiful long hair. we can film a video of me pretending to at a funeral and i go up to make a speech and durn my speech i can't even get past my first few words because i can't stop flipping my hair, and the hole crowd is just shocked.

J20

The funeral part throws me off...at the very least you'd have to sell me hard on that and have all the details just right to convince me to green light that element of it, but I can see plenty of funny potential if the delivery is sharp on this, and I don't think the setting needs to be a funeral at all, just some sort of formal setting where the behavior is entirely out of place (lots of things could fit...a job interview perhaps).

Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:09 pm

for a psa nevin and will or whoever can be baseball players and they will be on base. I will be the base runner coach that signals them, but my signals are so observed that they have no idea what I'm signaling them to do. i still need to think of a script and more details.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:42 pm

a tv show i watch a lot is pawn stars on the history channel. well i feel like when ever somebody brings something in to sell to them, every single time he says "i just don't know much about it, let me bring someone to take a closer look".....this litterly happens every time. so he brings someone in and the guys takes a look at whatever item he's selling and says its worth 10,000 and very rare. the guy that wants to sell them to item ask for 10,000 and rick (owner) always goes "well i just don't see any value for this, ill give you 5$". so he rips them off every time. I would like to do a spoof on it for a psa and ill be rick (owner) and nev can try and sell me something, while then i call will because i don't no anything about the item. this is the general idea for it
Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:45 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
for a psa nevin and will or whoever can be baseball players and they will be on base. I will be the base runner coach that signals them, but my signals are so observed that they have no idea what I'm signaling them to do. i still need to think of a script and more details.

J22

Needs development for sure, but there's some interesting/fun potential here.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Cbertone4 wrote:
a tv show i watch a lot is pawn stars on the history channel. well i feel like when ever somebody brings something in to sell to them, every single time he says "i just don't know much about it, let me bring someone to take a closer look".....this litterly happens every time. so he brings someone in and the guys takes a look at whatever item he's selling and  says its worth 10,000 and very rare. the guy that wants to sell them to item ask for 10,000 and rick (owner) always goes "well i just don't see any value for this, ill give you 5$". so he rips them off every time. I would like to do a spoof on it for a psa and ill be rick (owner) and nev can try and sell me something, while then i call will because i don't no anything about the item. this is the general idea for it

J26

There is potential in here, but it needs to work for the audience regardless of whether they've seen the Pawn Stars show or not, so in that regard, this feels like there are still important elements to be planned out further.

Back to top Go down
Shack
Admin
Admin
Shack

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm

J30: 0
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:35 pm

my group and i can all be a bunch of high schoolers on a "friday night" trying to get crazy and do some "cool stuff", so will dares us to break into this huge mansion (which will be the high school). and we go throughout all different types of challenges breaking in.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:43 pm

for our music video project i would like do to a video like this
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:53 pm

for a psa, will can be talking about how he never kissed a girl and me and nevin go on and talk about the history of kissing and go around and have him practice kissing things. and then when we finally thinks he's ready we stick kayla in front of him, and we will have them talking up to each other and cut in to "no kissing in school" because the amount of people kissing in school is..something else.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:53 pm

jack wants a date to prom so he can ask his special someone over a psa.
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

i saw this the other day and never laughed louder, i definitely would like to try and make a psa out like this.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Cbertone4
JV Starter
JV Starter

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Bertone pitch thread   Chris Bertone pitch thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Bertone pitch thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next